Your new neighborhood.
Tulsa is routinely ranked as one of the most affordable places to live in the U.S., with a cost of living 12 percent below the national average. The Woodland Hills area features the city’s largest mall and is a hub for all types of restaurants and shopping options. Healthcare facilities and places of worship are also close by.
Tulsa also has one of the shortest commutes of any major city, which means getting around town is easy—especially when the Tapestry shuttle can get you there with virtual door-to-door service. Because Woodland Hills is centrally located, Tapestry residents are never far from what’s happening in Tulsa:
- Concerts or sports events at the BOK Center
- Performance venues for the city’s theater, ballet, opera and symphony organizations
- World-class Philbrook and Gilcrease museums
- Three major health centers
- The University of Tulsa for lectures, events and sports
- Plenty of public and private golf courses
- Miles of public parks, trails and recreational areas
- Professional, semi-professional and college sports teams